Find everything you'll need to manange a successful United Way Workplace Campaign.
Our campaign video highlights common struggles in our community and can be a great tool for your workplace campaign. Incorporate it into your campaign kickoff event or a company meeting. Watch and share our 2021 & 2022 campaign videos on YouTube..
Find more videos to share on our YouTube channel.
Campaign Communication and Documents
Become a Social Advocate
Use social media tools to educate your friends and networks about an issue you care about. Sample tweets and Facebook messages are below: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and sign up to receive our newsletter for more content.
- Every dollar to early childhood programs saves 7 in adulthood #LIVEUNITED
- Economically challenged #students are 30% less likely to graduate. Join the movement to improve education in #BisMan
- Only 35% of #BisMan youth feel they have a positive adult role model. Become a mentor, tutor or reader today.
- With your support - 3,321 at risk children spent time with caring, supportive #mentors and #tutors in the first half of 2014. #LIVEUNITED
- With your support, 3,910 children receive monthly books, providing parents with tools to prepare their children for school. #DPIL
- Children are the poorest age group w/ 1 in 10 #BisMan children living in poverty - #LIVEUNITED
- In 2015, 100,465 home-delivered and congregate meals helped #BisMan seniors stay healthy, active and remain in their homes. #LIVEUNITED
- This past school year @MSAUnitedWay #BackpackProgram provided over 800 students with weekend meals, reducing hunger and improving focus.
- Students who don't read proficiently by third grade are four times more likely to leave without a diploma than proficient readers. Support MSA United Way's effort to help children and youth achieve their potential.
- Children are the poorest age group. One in ten children in Bismarck-Mandan is living in poverty. Support programs that help poor children and families.
- North Dakotans are no exception to the obesity epedemic. Sixty-nine percent of adults are overweight or obese. Support programs that create opportunities for healthy living.