This program helps provide gifts such as new toys and clothing to children from birth to age 18 who otherwise might not have anything for Christmas.
How the program works:
- We will gather information about age, gender, and a wish list for each child.
- We will then create a tag with that information on it along with a unique number for that child.
- We ask YOU or your business to take a tag and fulfill the wish list for that specific child with gifts that value approximately $50 in total.
- We ask that you commit to buying the items, wrapping the gifts, clearly labeling each box with the child’s unique number, and returning the gifts to the United Way office BY DECEMBER 1st.
- OR you can sponsor a tag and provide $50 to our office so that someone else can do the buying, wrapping, and delivering for you.
If you are interested in having tags to place on a tree at your business, please reply with how many tags you can COMMIT TO PROVIDE FOR by Nov 13th. This could be 1 or 30! We appreciate any support you can provide. Tags will be distributed to your business the week of Nov 13th. We have attached a flyer to hang or distribute to your employees about the program.
Please contact Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701.255.3601